Choose your Automotive paint color for your
1990 Mercedes-Benz Clc Class.
Don't see your color listed? Call
- We probably have it.
Select the color for your
1990 Mercedes-Benz Clc Class below
by clicking on any item in the corresponding row. After the color is selected, just
click the "choose your color" button to see the products we offer with that color!
The code on your identificaiton sticker will normally have many numbers in it with no prefix identifying a number as a paint code. The paint code will either be three or four digits. Some times the code will have a prefix of DB but this is not consistant. Click here for Mercedes Benz examples.
Did you choose the wrong model? How about the 1990 Mercedes-Benz A Class, C Class, CL Class, CLK Class, CLS Class, E Class, G Class, GL Class, GLK Class, M Class, R Class, S Class, SL Class, SLK Class, or Truck? If you're still not sure, take a look at our All 1990 Mercedes-Benz Models page. Or, just go to our page dedicated to Mercedes-Benz Touch Up Paint
Here's what our customers are saying about our Touch Up Paint:
Abdolmajid H, owner of a 2007 Mercedes-Benz E Class from Los Angeles, CA
Thank you it is awesome. I could fix several scratches on my Mercedes.
Cindy D, owner of a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C Class from Indianapolis, IN
The passenger side of my car had a scratch line from the front fender to the back...very disheartening. We used your touch up paint and we were able to remove 90% of the scratch, the remaining 10% was too deep but it did minimize it. Overall pleased with the product as it save us a ton of money!
Thank you for a great product!
Share your touch up story...