Choose your Automotive paint color for your
2006 Kia Optima.
Don't see your color listed? Call
- We probably have it.
Select the color for your
2006 Kia Optima below
by clicking on any item in the corresponding row. After the color is selected, just
click the "choose your color" button to see the products we offer with that color!
The color code can be located in the driver side door jamb. Click here for a Kia paint code location chart and paint code images examples.
Did you choose the wrong model? How about the 2006 Kia Amanti, Rio, Sedona, Sephia, Sorento, or Sportage? If you're still not sure, take a look at our All 2006 Kia Models page. Or, just go to our page dedicated to Kia Touch Up Paint
Here's what our customers are saying about our Touch Up Paint:
Edward S, owner of a 2007 Kia Optima from Central Islip, NY
In a word, Terrific. The color is a 99% match, and I believe the other 1% is caused by the original paint fading after 7 years. I am confident that once I compound the newly painted area the color will blend perfectly. Very happy and would recommend this product to anyone needing to do minor painting on their automobiles.
Edward A, owner of a 2005 Kia Rio from Saint Petersburg, FL
Excellent paint match!
Share your touch up story...