Choose your Automotive paint color for your 1960 Jeep All Models

Restore Your Jeep Finish In Two Steps

Select Your Jeep's Color (Step One)

AutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 1960 Jeep All Models using a basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory specs. To insure a proper match, you’ll need to know your vehicle’s color code so you can find it on the chart below. Newer Jeep models usually have the paint code in the door jamb. Most paint codes are three digits long and start with a P or Q and contains letters and/or numbers. Click here for more Jeep paint code locations and paint code images.

Chip Color Codes Color Description
1960 Jeep All Models Touch Up Paint | Mallard Blue Metallic 175 175 Mallard Blue Metallic
1960 Jeep All Models Touch Up Paint | Peacock Blue 176 176 Peacock Blue
1960 Jeep All Models Touch Up Paint | Glenwood Green Metallic 177 177 Glenwood Green Metallic
1960 Jeep All Models Touch Up Paint | Fountain Green Metallic 177 177 Fountain Green Metallic
1960 Jeep All Models Touch Up Paint | Foam Green 178 178 Foam Green
1960 Jeep All Models Touch Up Paint | Amber Metallic 181 181 Amber Metallic

 

Don't see your color listed?


Call 1-888-710-5192.
We probably have it.

Did you choose the wrong vehicle model?

Why The Two-Step Paint System?

Your 1960 Jeep All Models is painted at the factory with a high quality basecoat/clearcoat system. This two-step paint system consists of step one, the basecoat, which is your car’s actual color, and step two, the clearcoat, the specially formulated clear paint that protects the base color and provides the luster and deep shine your vehicle came with when new. AutomotiveTouchup products faithfully reproduce your vehicle manufacturer’s basecoat/clearcoat system.

Here's what our customers are saying about our Touch Up Paint:

Erica M, owner of a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Clifton Park, NY

Paint matched exactly, so that was a wonderful "surprise". The clearcoat didn't dispense as well as the paint did, so that was a little frustrating. Overall though, I was very pleased. You can't tell where I touched up the dings and scratches in 95% of the repair areas. The other 5% was on the hood, but that was just due its location.

William D, owner of a 1990 Jeep from Ruther Glen, VA

the paint match is good.

Share your touch up story...